Musical Medley Performing Arts Club & Costume Hire ©2013
Rachel 07766 315066
Mark 07585 118086
1. It is assumed that customers have read, understood and agreed to the listed conditions
of hire. Signature thereof will be deemed as acceptance.
2. YOU MUST BE 18 years OR OVER TO MAKE A BOOKING.
3. All costumes remain the property of Musical Medley Costume Hire.
4. Payments are accepted by Cash, Cheques made payable to 'Musical Medley Performing
Arts Club' or direct payment (ask for details).
5. The named hirer has the sole responsibility for the costume until the costume
is returned 'Musical Medley Performing Arts Club'
6. If a costume has been booked and subsequently damaged by a third party before
your hire date, we will offer a comparable replacement.
7. Customers should check their costume thoroughly and advise the shop of any damage,
marks, or items missing before their function
8. Costumes must be returned on the day specified on the hire agreement, and returned
within normal shop opening times. Failure to do so will result in a £4 per day surcharge.
9. Customers must not wash costumes or tumble dry any wet item.
10. Customers must not attach sticky labels or badges to any part of the costume.
11. Customers must not pin, sew, glue or iron any costume that is hired.
12. Part or all of the deposit will be forfeit or the cost or replacement charged
a. A costume is returned beyond reasonable repair
b. The costume is returned needing specialised cleaning
c. The costume is returned with permanent damage
d. The costume is returned with one or more items missing
e. Any modifications have been carried out on the costume
f. The costume is not returned 'Musical Medley Performing Arts Club' for whatever
13. The cost of replacement will be deducted from the customer's Deposit if the
costume is returned, as per condition 9,10,11,12.